Thursday, April 5, 2018

What's new

I'm struggling with whether to just let this space go or revive it. I only blog once every couple of months, sometimes three times in one week but then it goes back to the wayside and I move on with my life of watching Hallmark movies and ignoring the interwebs.

So. Since November things have not been good. That's the long and the short of it. December I ignored life and powered through the holidays. January I melted down a bunch. February I went on FMLA to try to keep myself together. March brought a couple more meds changes and here I sit in April, knowing my meds will change again on Friday and not knowing exactly how to handle it. the medicine in question will cost me $700 a month, and I'm sorry but my mental health is not worth $700 a month, especially on top of $80 a week doctor appointments to various doctors and gee wiz, when do things get better?

I got to the office two days in a row this week, so hallelujah.

Work is really working with me, and I'm doing much better there. I thought I needed to quit a couple times, but things are getting slowly better.

My biggest issue right now, aside from the depression and anxiety that rule over my life, is that as a side effect I'm a) putting on weight and b) I'm tired ALL THE TIME.

I've started taking a bunch of vitamins hoping to help the tired thing but right this very second I'm certain I'll nod off.

No comments: